Enchanted Kingdom (EK), the first and only world class theme park in the Philippines, officially launched its 28th anniversary roster of events this October at the Eldar’s Theater in EK, October1. The year-long celebration with the theme What’s Your Enchanted Story? places the spotlight on recreating enchanting stories from the past and creating new magical experiences for every guest.
“Enchanted Kingdom remains to be part of our guests’ personal milestones throughout its 28 years. We are very excited to capture these enchanting stories from our past and present guests, and celebrate these magical experiences with the future generation,” said Nico Mamon, 28th Anniversary Celebration Wizard and the Head of Organization Development and Corporate Planning.
Due to popular demand, the main anniversary highlight will be the Sky Wizardry Fireworks Competition, returning eight years after its last spectacle and happening every Saturday in October. “Apart from entertaining and dazzling the guests, Enchanted Kingdom has collaborated with Filipino fireworks manufacturers to showcase their products and creativity. As a proud Filipino company, we highlight local artistry with pyrotechnics and music, enchanting Filipinos for the past 28 years,” Mamon shared.
Aside from the fireworks competition, Enchanted Kingdom has so much in-store for all types of guests:
- On October 7th, Enchanted Kingdom recognizes teachers through activities and entertainment with the World Teachers Day Celebration event as part of National Teachers Month.
- On October 14th, EK will conduct Storytime with Eldar, An Enchanting Kids Event to start off the kids activities, followed by its very own Grand Storybook Characters Parade to introduce other Enchanted Kingdom characters.
- On October 21st, Eldar’s E-Kreators will host, dance and perform for loyal park goers and fans as part of the worldclass theme park’s collaboration with social media influencers and content creator partners.
- Lastly, on October 28th, the Grand Finale of the Sky Wizardry Fireworks Competition will dazzle guests, and the Be Enchanted! Concert will headline Asia’s Soul Supreme KZ Tandingan together with other best local acts to cap off the anniversary month.
- EK will also re-launch its nostalgic menu items from the past 28 years from its restaurants and the launch of new merchandise to commemorate the 28th anniversary.
During the launch, EK also unveiled their newest offerings and developments at the theme park in line with its 28th year of creating and providing magical experiences and memories that last a lifetime. These include the:
- EK mobile app which features the park’s interactive map as well as ride and show schedules. Through the mobile app, guests can also access the EK online store (EKOS). Anna Mamon-Aban, EK’s Head of Business Development & Digital Transformation, encouraged everyone to download the app for a more seamless and magical guest experience.
- STARBOOKS, the Department of Science and Technology’s (DOST) interactive kiosk system and digital library in a box, containing thousands of carefully-curated knowledge content. Two units will be installed at the park’s Agila the EKsperience in partnership with DOST.
- Guests can also expect a new and improved Fun Kart, EK’s 800-meter go-kart race track; and
- The official launch of EK’s new partner tenants: Tater’s, Fortune Bakeshop, and Dash Premium Ice Scramble. EK also launched their own food offerings, Tropical Coolers and Princess Cookies.
Finally, EK’s President and Chairman Mario Mamon teased that Enchanted Kingdom is working its magic in bringing their guests an enhanced and dining experience with branded dining outlets planned. Furthermore, EK announced that starting December 17, the theme park will open its gate every day of the week and continuously provide wholesome family leisure and entertainment especially during the holiday season.
The year-long celebration is made possible by the following sponsors: Coca-Cola, VIVA, Communications Inc. (VIVA One), Dirt Bug Sun Anti-Mosquito Lotion (Unilab), Dayzinc, Jack’nJill, Swiss Miss, Lexus, Good Day, Great Taste, Tony and Jackey, Vitamilk, Chupa Chups, Eurotel, Honey C, Juan Carlo The Caterer, Inc., Gardenia, Philadelphia, Salonpas, Seda Nuvali Hotels, and MPower.
For more information about this celebration and other upcoming events, visit https://www.enchantedkingdom.ph/ and EK’s official social media accounts @enchantedkingdom.ph for Facebook and Tiktok, and @ek_philippines for Twitter and Instagram.